Best located self contained holiday apartments in Sydney. If you can afford the rooms with the views then go for it - they are fantastic. The rooms themselves range depending upon if you get ones that have been recently renovated or not - and it can be quite a difference. Also no air conditioning - only ceiling fans. and the hot water can be dodgy - but the views are great! Hopeless for wheelchair access - same for oversize prams - bring the stroller instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The panoramic harbour views from Harbourside Apartments set this property apart while offering the exclusivity of a waterfront address right on the edge of Sydney Harbour. Sydney CBD and Darling Harbour are accessed peacefully and quickly without fuss by ferry from McMahons Point wharf at the end of the driveway. Harbourside offers studio, one and two bedroom Apartments furnished in a modern contemporary style. Harbourside Apartments are serviced daily with free car parking for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Harbourside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourside Apartments Sydney
- Harbourside Apartments Hotel Sydney