The view is spectacular!! We stayed in a one bedroom on floor 12 and could not believe the view! Directly facing the iconic Harbour Bridge and the lights of Luna Park. While the apartments are older the furnisings are modern and the place was spotlessly clean. An added bonus was the arrival of rainbow lorrikeets on the kitchen window the next morning!
To think that McMahons Point is only a couple of trainstops from Sydney! The Ferry stops at the front door, just about, and the community of Blue's Point (yes, it is a steep walk but well worth it!) is an exclusive enclave of community spirit, great coffee and great food! There's also a Pub on the corner of French Street.
Next time we're staying longer!
- Also Known As:
- Harbourside Apartments Hotel
- Harbourside Apartments Sydney
- Harbourside Apartments Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The panoramic harbour views from Harbourside Apartments set this property apart while offering the exclusivity of a waterfront address right on the edge of Sydney Harbour. Sydney CBD and Darling Harbour are accessed peacefully and quickly without fuss by ferry from McMahons Point wharf at the end of the driveway. Harbourside offers studio, one and two bedroom Apartments furnished in a modern contemporary style. Harbourside Apartments are serviced daily with free car parking for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Harbourside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.