Sydney's Harbourside apartments are not ultra modern but they are well-kept and in a class of their own. The location and view are world class. Staff are efficient and friendly. Apartments are very clean - and smell clean. The ferry is almost at the door. Buy a ferry ten ticket and ride around the Harbour. It's a short trip to Circular Quay, Balmain, King St Wharf and Darling Harbour/Pyrmont. A ten minute walk up the road brings you to some great cafes with outdoor seating and the Blues Point Hotel which has an excellent bistro and good selection of cold beers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The panoramic harbour views from Harbourside Apartments set this property apart while offering the exclusivity of a waterfront address right on the edge of Sydney Harbour. Sydney CBD and Darling Harbour are accessed peacefully and quickly without fuss by ferry from McMahons Point wharf at the end of the driveway. Harbourside offers studio, one and two bedroom Apartments furnished in a modern contemporary style. Harbourside Apartments are serviced daily with free car parking for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Harbourside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourside Apartments Sydney
- Harbourside Apartments Hotel Sydney