Had to visit Sydney and a visitor from overseas never been to Australia or Sydney and this place is prefect for the location.
The rooms have a view worth millions and is close all water transport to get everywhere in Sydney.
The only problem is the bit of a walk to go to the local pubs and places to eat. No dining on site.
I would recommend to all visitors to Sydney just to stay at least once for the views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The panoramic harbour views from Harbourside Apartments set this property apart while offering the exclusivity of a waterfront address right on the edge of Sydney Harbour. Sydney CBD and Darling Harbour are accessed peacefully and quickly without fuss by ferry from McMahons Point wharf at the end of the driveway. Harbourside offers studio, one and two bedroom Apartments furnished in a modern contemporary style. Harbourside Apartments are serviced daily with free car parking for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Harbourside Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourside Apartments Sydney
- Harbourside Apartments Hotel Sydney