Right in the middle of china town. Close to easteries, convention centre and monorail. Stayed for 7 days in a Executive apartment. Clean and large. Air condition did not work properly and makes a lot of noise. Advertised as having galley kitchen but not the case.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Dixon Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- Quest On Dixon Darling Harbour Hotel
- Quest On Dixon Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to APX APARTMENTS Darling Harbour Serviced Apartments. This is inner city living. With Darling Harbour as your neighbourhood, Cockle Bay as your kitchen, Chinatown your dining room and public transport arriving on your doorstep, make APX APARTMENTS Darling Harbour your choice of Sydney CBD accommodation. Most of the spacious and modern studio and one bedroom Darling Harbour serviced apartments feature large private balconies. Sydney's most sought after living location and only a two-minute walk from Sydney's Exhibition and Convention Centres! The perfect Darling Harbour apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your APX Apartments Darling Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.