We stayed for 4 nights.
Location. Just a stroll to Darling Harbour.
Size of rooms - they were more then generous in size and a large balcony. Rare to ever find rooms this big!
Reception staff were friendly.
Beds. They were a big negative. We ended up with two singles, (meant to be a double room). This we could cope with but one sank to the floor when you sat on it. The bedding (sheets, pillowcases) were old and worn with holes or small rips.
Self Catering - It was good for boiling some eggs for breakfast, but that is as far as you could take it. There was a microwave and a portable hotplate in the cupboard, plus all the crockery and pots and utensils - just not set up for self catering.
Cleanliness - Wasn't filthy - just wasn't clean. When there's hairs in the bathroom its not that pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Dixon Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- Quest On Dixon Darling Harbour Hotel
- Quest On Dixon Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to APX APARTMENTS Darling Harbour Serviced Apartments. This is inner city living. With Darling Harbour as your neighbourhood, Cockle Bay as your kitchen, Chinatown your dining room and public transport arriving on your doorstep, make APX APARTMENTS Darling Harbour your choice of Sydney CBD accommodation. Most of the spacious and modern studio and one bedroom Darling Harbour serviced apartments feature large private balconies. Sydney's most sought after living location and only a two-minute walk from Sydney's Exhibition and Convention Centres! The perfect Darling Harbour apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your APX Apartments Darling Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.