My husand, 2yo daughter and I stayed at the Sebel Surry Hills for 4 nights. We had the Family Explorer Package for 2 nights which was fantastic and saved us a fortune. We had breakfast daily which was great. The room was nice and clean and the staff were all fantastic. Our little girl loved the fish below the floor. Location wise this hotel is great being only about 200 meters from Central Train Station and walkable distance to most places anyway. We were in room 812 and although we could hear the trains when there was no tv on, it wasn't loud or annoying. If we go back to Sydney, we will definately stay here. It is an excellent hotel for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4.5 star hotel in Surry Hills. 271 guestrooms, with a 15m heated indoor pool, spa, sauna & gymnasium. Along with 2 restaurants and bars & cafe. ideal space for meetings, events & conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rydges Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Sydney
- Citigate Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney