Awesome location. It's just a bit off the beaten path, in a nice quiet neighborhood, but its really only a 5 minute walk to the Circular Quay. When we first arrived it was a bit strange to check-in since it was after hours and the desk was closed. The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. Don't expect a luxurious bed or anything, but it was comfortable enough. As people have mentioned, the bar downstairs does get loud, but it's a bar, that's what happens. They close by 11pm on weekends, so it really wasn't a big bother for us. Also, it is quite a climb up to the third floor rooms (its really the fourth floor).
Overall, great location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney