Love the location, just across the street from a major bus stop. From our 4th floor room we could see Australian Maritime Musem. The food was great and the beer award winning.
Stayed 5 nights over New Years Eve. We were a little worried that the pub would be loud, but it's not heard on the upper floors. This is a very old building, one, if not the olderst, Pub in Sydney. For this reason the building doesn't have a lift.
Would love to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney