We came and stayed on the 15/11. Room 202 (as I had requested) was allocated to us. It was absolutely gorgeous!!!! Very Very quaint and clean. Everything you could need. We went for a short walk down to Darling Harbour, and back - which was very easy to get to.
Across the road from the hotel there is a small 24/7 type store - and just a bit further down the road I urge you to try Mr. Chow Chinese restaurant - THE FOOD WAS AMAZING. When we returned to our room - the pub downstairs was in full swing - which Unfortuantly has chairs and table located right outside the window - which had people yelling and partying until the very wee hours of the morning (HOWEVER we booked knowing it could be quite busy). Just be prepared for this..
In the morning we took advantage of the free breakfast which was great - very simple - but just what you need. The hotel happily stored our luggage until we returned back in the arvo.
Such a wonderful start to our honeymoon :o) Thank you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney