I convinced my girlfriend to stay here for 2 nights at the end of our Australia and New Zealand trip and we had a blast! Prior to this we had stayed at The Australian Heritage Hotel in the Rocks area so this was a little ways from there. We walked in and were early so we checked our bags with the staff and ran around the city. When we came back we were promptly checked in and went to our room. As we don't have too many hotels in the US that don't have their own bathroom, that experience was a little different for us but we had no isses and all the amenities were well kept. The room was nice and clean. We strolled down to the bar later that night (which was packed with people) and grabbed some beers. Not the best craft brewery beer I have ever had but good nonetheless and pretty convenient to grab. Very nice place and I would not hesitate to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney