My wife and I finished our Australia holiday with a 2 night stay at the Lord Nelson and it is a great small hotel, great location, and a great pub downstairs. There is no elevator so you do have to carry your bags up 3 or 4 flights of stairs but well worth the effort. Our room was spacious with a queen bed and a separate single bed with a large bath. If you enjoy the small boutique hotel and enjoy a pint or two of great local brewed beers this is the place in Sydney for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney