This was our first stop in Australia and we couldn't have been more satisfied. Even though check in time was mid afternoon the staff went out of there way to have our room prepared first so we were in by noon. Our corner room was spotless and quite large. The pub downstairs was a friendly spot with good food and drinks. The location was ideal as it was walking distance to the waterfront but just out of the way enough not to be too noisy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney