My wife and I stayed at the Lord Nelson for three days in late February, 2012, and we really enjoyed our stay there. Our room was an en suite, and it was large and clean. Employees were courteous and friendly, and the continental breakfast which was included with our room stay was large and more than adequate. Having a brewpub on the ground floor was more of a bonus than a detriment, as well;) We would stay again and would recommend it to anyone else interested in staying in a pleasant hotel within easy walking distance from the bay, the opera house, city parks, museums, restaurants and pubs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney