We thought this historic hotel was as much fun as anything we did on our entire trip. First, the "not so good": our room was very small and up three flights of stairs with no "lift". Everything else was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful in the office, the pub and the breakfast area. Location could not have been much more convenient to Sydney harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney