The free shuttle took more than two hours to come. And when it did, the ride was more than just haphazard. When we reached the hostel, our bookings were not made, even though we paid. It was a horrid start to out holiday. Yet the counter staff took it in his stride and found a replacement room for us which was even better than what we had booked. He gave us free internet vouchers and also treated us warmly. And that was all that mattered.
Location wise, situated in the red light district, just be carefulwith your belongings at night. Great food around and near to the train station. Definitely worth returning.
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hotel Sydney
- Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Sydney's Backpacker Mecca - Kings Cross - the Jolly Swagman Backpackers Hostel is open 24 hours and it has been the heart and soul of the Australian Backpacker world for over 15 years. We have become famous for giving backpackers the time of their lives. On our doorstep are breathtaking, scenic views of the city skyline, the spectacular Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, all just minutes walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Olotels, HostelBookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Jolly Swagman Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.