“Breathtakingly beautiful! Best view of Sydney!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BridgeClimb

BridgeClimb
5 Cumberland St | The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia (City Centre)
61 0 2 8274 7777
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
England
“Breathtakingly beautiful! Best view of Sydney!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2010

Amazing amazing amazing.
From beginning to end it went so smoothly. Staff were amazing, guide was pretty cool.
I would say it was worth every penny. We were so lucky it was sunny otherwise i think we wouldnt have enjoyed it as much. On a really clear day you can see the outlining of the Blue Mountains.
Takes about 3 hours, including safety brief and practice climb.
I was thought it was going to be really hard to climb and really scary, but its pretty easy stuff.
Sooo cool!
Oh and its worth getting the $55 cd of your photos at the end. Those are some good memories my friend.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Ireland
16 attraction reviews
“Invigorating, brilliant family outing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

Enjoyed the whole event, from the process of getting dressed up with all the safety kit, to reaching the top of the bridge. A large ship went under the while we were climbing which gave us some perspective on scale. Informative guide gave us plenty of time to enjoy the views.

England
96 attraction reviews
“Expensive but a great experience - Must Do Attraction!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2010

I have always wanted to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge but was a little put off by the price, in the end we decided what the heck and im so glad we did, I thoroughly enjoyed it! The full climb takes 3 hours but around 1 hour of this is safety briefing and kitting you out, they supply you with a harness, waterproofs, warm jacket, hats, gloves, hankerchief, nothing has been left out, you feel very prepared! The climb itself is much easier than I imagined, there is a section 4 stair cases that are a little steepier then the rest of the bridge is pretty steady and our guide just did a little bit at a time then stopped to talk about the sights so never felt rushed or out of breath! The views are great we had a mixture of sun and rain which was great as we saw the most amazing rainbow ever, shame we had no camera, you do get a free group photo though and the guide takes plenty of individual ones of your party for purchase after if you wish. I would def recommend this experience!

Calgary
3 attraction reviews
“easy and beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2010

I recently climbed the sydney harbour bridge. It was fantastic! The views were amazing! It was a very easy climb. There was a great photo opportunity at the top of the bridge, pending weather!
Something that you should do if in Sydney.

Santa Barbara, California
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing but Pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2010

I just did this climb a week ago on my honeymoon (May 4th) I would have rated this Excellent, if it weren't for the price of the climb and pictures. I hesitated making reservations as the weather was rainy one day and sunny the next - and they will climb in any weather but lightening! We showed up on a tuesday morning, and were able to get spots on the next climb. The weather was perfect as well! The Climb was well worth it, and I felt I didn't need to get on a ferry to see the harbor afterwards (next trip when there is more time). I get a little dizzy sometimes at hights, and this was no exception, but being strapped in, I felt secure the whole time. The 360 views were amazing, and the climbing pace and narritive was amazing. You cannot bring anything with you (no loose items except your wedding rings, and sunglasses) So no cameras...they take pictures for you, and then charge you an arm and leg for them afterwards. We paid $50 for 1 printed picture and 3 digital pictures on disc...but what are you going to do....the pictures are very nice. overall, a must do, but save up because in all, it will cost you about $450 AUD for a couple. Note, they give you free access to one of the towers to go up afterwards, and the while we never made it up there, the views look amazing from up there too, so you can always take a ton of pictures from there.