“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 175 Hotels in Sydney
Reading, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

In the short space of time i had at this hotel (12 hours) the staff managed to impress me with their excellent customer service. From when you pull-up, to when you check-in, through to room service and the restaurant... helpful, friendly, professional service all the way. I needed documents to be printed - it was no problem. I needed a taxi booked - the taxi-rank is right outside the main entrance. I needed advice on where to get a passport photo at short-notice - i was given two good options by concierge. The hotel is centrally located and ideal for quick access in to the city and just 20 minutes drive from Bondi. I will stay here again (hopefully next time will be longer).

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (334)
Pittsboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Excellent location, top quality service, lovely breakfast, all around great hotel! Only improvement would have been free wifi in the rooms. Walking distance to Darling Harbour and much of the Central Business District.

Geelong, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Short business stays. Room was spacious and had everything you need! In fact, I was staying alone and had 2 queen size beds to choose from!

The best part was it had a bath!!!! BUT did not provide bubbles for the bath.

Breakfast at the hotel was fantastic,with lots of variety, including chef ready to make your eggs to order, which I LOVE!

Located right on Darling Harvour so very convenient to go and have a meal and see the laser and light show which is on every night during the winter season.

All round, lovely hotel and I would be happy to return.

Room Tip: Harbour views rooms cost more.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My recent business trip was with Parkroyal. Unfortunately I had really bad food poison from the weekend eating out before the trip. And the food poison happened right at the first night stay with Parkroyal, so the next day breakfast buffet which I had per-ordered when I checked in, I had to call the kitchen and asked them to deliver the food to my room. The kitchen staff was very nice on the phone and advised me to take some easy-to-digest food. When I checked out after 3 nights stay, the counter staff charged me for the breakfast room service, which was a surprise to me. I explained the situation, but they refused to listen which upset me a bit. I filled out the online survey which is automatically sent after customers check out. And told them what happened with my bill, the customer service manager straight away replied and apologized for what had happened and they refunded me the overcharged room service. I am quite happy to return to this hotel in the future, as they do value your feedback and try to make customer happy.

Room Tip: Ask for a darling harbor view room
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We were delighted we decided to stay at the ParkRoyal and upgrade to a club room with harbour views. These rooms are up on the higher levels and our room had a great view over Darling Harbour.
Our room was well appointed and very quiet. We were close to the club lounge where we were able to access complimentary soft drinks, tea, coffee, snacks and breakfast. As we were visiting when the temperatures were very hot, the cold drinks were much appreciated.
The service we received was marvellous at all levels. Everyone was so friendly and eager to help out where they could.
We loved the close access we had to Darling Harbour and this close proximity allowed us to explore the area in depth. It was even close enough for us to walk to the train station, (up hill).
Would we go back again? Absolutely. Would we recommend this hotel? Absolutely

Room Tip: The club room with harbour views are great
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

A city like Sydney has so many hotels to choose from, so it took us quite sometime to decide where to stay. In the end we picked the Parkroyal because the location was excellent for sightseeing and shopping, and because the cost for our 4 night stay seemed good value for money. Fortunately we made the right choice, because we couldn't have asked for a better hotel. The staff were friendly, helpful and accommodating. The hotel room (we were on the 5th floor) was spacious, light, clean and comfortable. In fact, the bed was probably the comfiest bed I've ever slept in! The buffet breakfasts come highly recommended too. I've never seen such a great spread, there was so much food to choose from. For $28 per person (a discounted rate if you pre book), the breakfasts certainly represented good value for money. Given that it was my first trip to Sydney, the Parkroyal certainly helped to make my stay all the more enjoyable.

Room Tip: Fill out a form to access wi-fi for free.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed for two nights. Could not fault a thing. City location, undercover concierge parking, awesome breakfast. The staff were extremely pleasant. The foyer smelt divine! We didn't have to worry about a thing.

Room Tip: We had a room with two queen beds. And we had a view of darling harbour
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Been to PARKROYAL Darling Harbour Sydney? Share your experiences!