“Part of our 3 week Honeymoon in Australia” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BLUE Sydney

You added BLUE Sydney to your Saves list
BLUE Sydney
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6 Cowper Wharf Rd, The Wharf at Woolloomooloo, Sydney, New South Wales 2011, Australia (Formerly W Hotel)   |
Ranked #42 of 184 Hotels in Sydney
Stoke- on- Trent
“Part of our 3 week Honeymoon in Australia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

We had a loft suite wow very nice and very clean. The hotel is amazing on the whole. Reception and door staff very friendly and helpful. Good customer service. One little comment we had breakfast included which was a good breakfast but the staff weren't that helpful on the first morning and we were not sure what to do or where anything was. However would recommend and would stay again.

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
The Oaks NSW
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My husband and I stayed at Blue Sydney for our 10th wedding anniversary and we could not be happier. From the second we pulled up at the wharf we were greeted with smiles and offers of assistance and our check in was a breeze. The room we stayed in was divine and the view was spectacular. I cannot compliment the staff enough on their friendly attitude as we made our way around the hotel. From the reception staff to the housekeeping staff, we could not fault them. The hotel itself is beautiful and the location is fantastic. My husband and I walked into the city for the day and came back to relax in the comfort of our room before heading out for dinner. Our room was more than just a place to sleep. I also want to add that the bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. Thank you Blue Hotel Sydney for making our anniversary special.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Our experience here was an absolute delight!
From the call to ask if we could leave our bags as we were early and were told our room was ready and we could check in. Discovering I had left my phone in the car that had been valet parked, it appeared in about 5 minutes with a smile. The front desk staff are excellent, the porters really helpful and friendly and the rooms and facilities made our anniversary weekend away a totally great event.
Thank you to you all you and your hotel is a great place to be.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Adam T, General Manager at BLUE Sydney, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Lynne L,

Thank you so very much for this wonderful feedback. I am delighted that Blue was able to make your anniversary visit so special.

I greatly appreciate the wonderful comments regarding the staff, and will be sure to pass this on congratulate them on a job well done!

I hope we can see you in a year's time for your next celebration.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

keep coming back to this hotel, the rooms are really nice and modern. Always super clean, location is great. What sets this hoe apart is the great service from all staff. Always feel very welcome every time I come to Sydney on business

• Stayed January 2015
Adam T, General Manager at BLUE Sydney, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Lollipops83,

As a repeat guest I truly appreciate your continued patronage, and your efforts to post this lovely review.

It delights me when I hear this type of feedback. Not so much about the property, but moreso about the staff. I truly believe it is the team that make the difference to most guest's stay.

I will be sure to share this with them, and thank them for their consistently good service delivery.

See you next time!

Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

I recently stayed at this beautiful hotel, located on the historic pier in woolloomoolo wharf. I flew in from New York City and had a wonderful check-in experience after 24 hours of travel. My room was immediately ready and had a lovely view of the harbor and botanical garden. All dining experiences on site were fantastic. I especially enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the service staff were very friendly. The location was perfect for easy access to all CBD functions and tourist attractions alike.mAs an American that travels quite frequently (both domestic and international), I'd highly recommend this hotel to friends and colleagues. It's obvious this place is quite well-run. Great job, BLUE!

Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Adam T, General Manager at BLUE Sydney, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Daniel B,

Thank you for your 'Perfect' review!

The team and I love hearing this type of feedback, as this is what we set out to deliver to all guests on a daily basis. It also means a lot coming from such a seasoned traveller such as yourself also. Traveling often myself, I know it can become hard to make a 'wow' impact after you have stayed in so many strange beds around the world.

I hope you had a lovely time in Sydney. I hope that we are able to welcome you back again to Blue at some stage in the future.

Pennant Hills, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed in a room with a view over the water where the navy ships dock, the room was quite large, especially the batroom and was very comfortable with good amenities including an iPad which contained details about the hotel. Excellent location if you like a walk around to the Botanical Gardens, Art Gallery and Mrs Macquarie's Chair. Lots of historical information to read about the original purpose of the Finger Wharf. There's plenty of good restaurants to choose from for breakfast, lunch and dinner and to suit all budgets. All in all a good experience and looking forward to returning in the future.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Adam T, General Manager at BLUE Sydney, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Gordonn526,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your recent Blue experience. I really appreciate you taking the time to do so.

I am pleased that you enjoyed the location, the spacious rooms and great restaurants on our doorstep.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Really nice to be near the botanic gardens. Pleasant walk to the opera house. Rooms comfortable. Appreciate that rooms and entry included parts of original structure the building.
Interested to see what the forthcoming refit will be like.

• Stayed January 2015
Adam T, General Manager at BLUE Sydney, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Linbinpin,

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review.

Our location certainly is a most convenient one as a base for anyone's Sydney visit. Just a short stroll to the CBD, Circular Quay, Potts Point and more.....and with some of Australia's best restaurants on our doorstep too!

Our upcoming renovation will be something quite special. It will be very modern yet incorporating the heritage features into the rooms and public spaces. I must say we are very excited about it.

I do hope you come back after that to experience the changes for yourself.

Adam Taloni

Been to BLUE Sydney? Share your experiences!