“One of my favourite memory's!” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Spanning the city center to the North Shore, the Sydney Harbour Bridge is a wide steel arch bridge known for its beauty as well as function, providing a crossing for cars, trains, bikes and pedestrians. While the more daring can do the BridgeClimb to the top of the structure, opened to traffic in 1932, anyone can enjoy a walk for free.
Adelaide, Australia
7 attraction reviews
“One of my favourite memory's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 NEW

Walking across the Sydney Harbour Bridge was just amazing! My partner and I experienced it together and I would recommend it to anyone! It was windy but you feel so safe as you are hooked up to the bridge as you move. We have some fantastic photos and brilliant memories of this wonderful walk.

We experienced this climb in the day and now I want to do one in the evening/night to see how amazing Sydney looks at a different time of day!

DO IT!!!!!

Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Cicero, New York
“Walk across the bridge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 NEW

The Sydney Harbour Bridge is lovely and a marvel of architecture. It's definitely worth it to walk across the bridge via the pedestrian walkway. The views of the harbor are spectacular. It took my husband and I about an hour to walk over the bridge and back at a leisurely pace, stopping frequently for pictures. The noise and smells from the traffic going over the bridge is a slight annoyance but easily compensated for by the views. It's a very easy walk and is suitable for all ages and physical levels. Definitely worth it.

For an additional fee you can go into the small museum they have there (we didn't do this so I can't rate it). For a large additional fee you can walk across the top of the bridge (I'm not so keen on heights so again we didn't do this and I can't rate it - but it is quite high off the ground!)

Visited June 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Beatiful to see”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 NEW

An excellent spot to see in both day and night. You might also catch a glimpse of some of the cruise ships which are awesome.

Visited August 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Unreal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 NEW

Honestly was a bit hesitant that this would be boring but I was proved wrong. Great guide in Bernie. Really interesting and seriously impressive views. I left with a sense of achievement and some very cool photos. It's not physically taxing at all and it's something I'll never forget. Definetely do thus or you'll regret it.

Visited July 2014
District Heights, Maryland
28 attraction reviews
“Sydney's Landmark”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 NEW

It does not matter whether you go over it, under it or around it. This bridge is Sydney's beautiful landmark. To take full advantage of this wonderful structure, take a night cruise to see the bridge in all it's splendor. My only regret was that I did not have the time to cross it by foot ,nor was I in physical shape to tackle this challenge.

Visited March 2014