“will stay again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Vibe Hotel Rushcutters

You added Vibe Hotel Rushcutters to your Saves list
Vibe Hotel Rushcutters
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   100 Bayswater Road, Sydney, New South Wales 2011, Australia (Formerly Rushcutters Harbourside)   |
Ranked #81 of 184 Hotels in Sydney
Corrimal, Australia
“will stay again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Hotel close to public transport, we walked to Kings Cross and Double Bay, caught bus back.The park next door excellent didn,t feel like you were in the city.Breakfast was excellent plenty of variety, coffee and tea selection fine.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kristina D, Manager at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear naylors_7,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your time and feedback about Vibe Hotel Rushcutters we always appreciate it.

I always think we are a get away from the city also, tucked away near the beautiful Rushcutters Park, I am glad you noticed too.

Please contact me directly when you wish to escape again, you can reach me on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

Kristina Dundovic

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Cobar, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I appreciated the friendly nature of reception staff and the catering staff and their helpful and friendly attitude. They went out of their way to be helpful. The location is excellent being so close to waterfront !! I enjoyed my stay which will be the first of many more !!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Indrajith K,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your time and feedback about Vibe Hotel Rushcutters.

Next time you’re looking to stay, please contact me directly; you can reach me on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

Dubbo, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Great hotel, very good location as it was close to the nearest train station, had plenty of places you could walk to. Staff member was very friendly and helpful. Room was very spacious and clean. Overall faultless experience topped off a great weekend.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Kenny S,

Thank you for your great review, we appreciate your time and feedback about Vibe Hotel Rushcutters we always appreciate it.

Caroline Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

We had the junior suite - king bed with sofa bed in separate lounge room. 2 TVs. Second toilet was a little stinky. Some bugs in the ensuite. Easy parking though a little pricey. Kids loved the roof pool.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Katherine D,

Please contact me directly to discuss your stay; you can reach me on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I picked this hotel for the location, it's close to the city and the airport. The rooms are clean & tidy, staff were friendly however food was below average. The pool & gym have stunning views. The surrounding park is a great place to unwind. I'd stay again but eat out next time.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kristina D, Manager at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Amy M,

I would love to get some more details from your stay so please contact me directly; you can reach me on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Look out for a good deal if staying at the accommodation. If you can save from the usual rate then the accommodation is worth it. The staff were really friendly and the location was great. Short taxi or decent stroll to many points of interest. Worth noting that the walls are not very sound resistant (in case you're a light sleeper). I would go back to this location.

Dear N M,

The team will love hearing their friendly hospitality got noticed once again, thank you.

Newcastle, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Room 104 very quiet. Ground floor but private. No noise from guests on either side. TV remote very slow to work and not a huge choice of channels but otherwise a great place to stay. I would recommend Edgecliff Station for its shops and cleanliness and proximity.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kristina D, Manager at Vibe Hotel Rushcutters, responded to this review, April 20, 2014
Dear Robyn H,

I will definitely take your tip on Edgecliff Station shopping! Great news on our channels we are looking to add some more soon so look out.

If you look to stay again please contact me directly, you can reach me on (02) 8353 8988 or kdundovic@vibehotels.com.au I look forward to hearing from you.

Kristina Dundovic

Been to Vibe Hotel Rushcutters? Share your experiences!