I was happy with my stay here - I stayed for 2 nights early May.
Service was very efficient and very friendly.
The food was delicious with a good choice and well priced (also met one of our groups vegetarian needs very well).
Breakfast was good.
The rooms - no they are not new but they are very adequate and compared to other hotels much cleaner.
The bed was comfortable.
The shower is over a bath, although the room is tight in size the bathroom is clean and the shower itself had good pressure.
My only criticism is I cannot believe in this day and age WiFi is charged! It is free in most of Asia and the Middle East - Australia needs to catch up!
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Wynyard Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Travelodge Wynyard Sydney Hotel
- Travelodge Wynyard
- Travelodge Sydney
- Travel Lodge Sydney
- Sydney Travel Lodge
- Sydney Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Wynyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 30 minutes Free Wi-Fi per day in the Lobby, Restaurant & Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Wynyard Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.