The location is great, right next to the Wynyard station and many attractions. But that was the only thing that thrilled us. After checking in, we found out that we were on one of the highest floors (level 22). After taking the elevator, we had to take an additional stair.
The room itself was clean. It just felt that we paid too much for this. But I guess Sydney is just very expensive.
We also stayed at the Travelodge Sydney later, which is less central but only cost us about half of what we payed here at the Wynyard.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Wynyard Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Travelodge Wynyard Sydney Hotel
- Travelodge Wynyard
- Travelodge Sydney
- Travel Lodge Sydney
- Sydney Travel Lodge
- Sydney Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Wynyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 30 minutes Free Wi-Fi per day in the Lobby, Restaurant & Bar ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Wynyard Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.