Stayed here for one night during a recent stay in Sydney, Hotel is conveniently located and close to shops and restaurants but like most Hotels in Sydney way overpriced for the service received and quality of the room
Rooms are standard Rydges quality, small with even smaller bathroom and this one complete with noisy Air con that could not be adjusted so it was freezing. Rate did not include breakfast which I chose to buy but should have just went up the street because again it was way overpriced for what it was and not a lot of choice.
Hotel has a gym with some equipment but I went 50M up the street to Fit N Fast was a much better workout. Would stay elsewhere next time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney