I have been travelling to Sydney for many years and just pick the best value 4star+ hotel. Occasionally stayed at Rydges World Square and fell in love with the place. The location is the best, stacks of great restaurants within 100 metres of the hotel open till late. A far cry from the CBD hotels, you can't get food anywhere after 8:30pm.
The rooms are slightly dated, but the beds are the most comfortable by far (yes better than the Westin/ Starwood heavenly bed). A/V is good and bathroom is fine.
Then there is the staff, many who have been here for 5 years+. Just great. Try the restaurant too, best hotel food ever (well mid priced hotel food).
In summary, highly recommended, if you can get in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney