Often stay at this hotel. Have always had great experiences. Most recent stay was Saturday 16th March, 2013. Had a 1 bedroom suite. Fabulous amenities and facilities. 2 bathrooms. 2 office areas. Comfortable lounge area. Separate bedroom with king bed. Bedding was divine. Could have stayed in bed all day. Very comfy. Impeccably clean. Good restaurant but can be a bit pricey. Better option is to eat from the bar menu while having a quiet drink. Tasty selection and value for money. Great location in the city for most planned activities. Prior stay was in the Belle Rive Suite. Check it out. Fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney