Greeted with a smile and efficient service I was very pleased with the staff - they were friendly and effective and made the experience great. What was not up to standards was the hotel rooms and the foyer area. For the location I assume there is a lot of foot traffic, therefore the place looks run down, the rooms and lobby have a deep dank stench - which becomes bearable after a few days I suppose. Otherwise location is good.
Rooms leave a lot to be desired and are plain jane. The bare basics and ok if youre out most of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney