Would certainly stay here again. A superb central location for family and being right next to the monorail station makes it easy to get around with kids that don't want to walk far. Like a lot of hotels they want you to pay AUD$22 per day for internet and pay AUD$16 for low resolution movies, which I think is a rip off on both counts. The bathroom had bad mold, so could have been cleaner. Overall the rooms were pretty comfortable with the standard accoutrements. Friendly and professional staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney