My wife and I stayed here for three nights during our holiday to Australia. The hotel reception was very friendly and helpful, full of advice for our stay in Sydney. Our room had a wonderful view of the harbour where we could see the bridge and the opera house. House keeping was very attentive and the room was very clean and the bed gave us both a great nights sleep.
With the hotel on Williams Street it is an easy walk from the museum train station and has a bus stop that connects you to Circular Quay.
We did not have breakfast included with our room but found a lovely selection of cafe's which did some of the best breakfast and coffees just a short walk up towards Oxford street on Stanley Street.
The only negative was that the air con was a bit noisy. Else we would give this hotel 5 stars
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Boulevard Sydney Hotel
- Bayview Boulevard Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Bayview Boulevard Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Bayview Boulevard Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your The Sydney Boulevard Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.