We have stayed at the Boulevard before and really enjoyed it. This time we had booked a king room ( with friends in the next door room ). We arrived at 12 but as the hotel was busy could not get into our room uniil 3pm. We went out and came back about 4pm . Immediately we found out our friends who had booked after us were on the 20 th floor and us on the 14th . When we go to our room it was too double beds. Our friends had a king bed, We asked to be moved but were told the hotel was full- could not be done. When we explained we had booked a king room they said the hotel had been booked out because it was chinese new year since the begining of this year. As we booked at the end of 2012 and out friends at least two weeks later that was obviously unturue. We really objected to being lied to . After persevering and several phone calls we were moved to the accessible room on the 11 th floor with a queen bed. The man sent to move us was pleasant and apologised that we were not happy and blamed bookings.com for the mix up . The manager aslo rang and offered us a free breakfast . The accessible room was small but clean .
Breakfast was very ordinary lots of tinned fruit and the usual bacon sausage and eggs. I didn't like the environment at night around the hotel and wouldn't go back - like the Cambridge in Surrey Hills better.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Boulevard Sydney Hotel
- Bayview Boulevard Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Bayview Boulevard Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Bayview Boulevard Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your The Sydney Boulevard Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.