My wife and I were booked on a cruise and stayed the night before at The Rendezvous at the Rocks in Sydney, if you are about to cruise you couldn't stay anywhere closer to the cruise terminal, it's an easy few minutes walk.
We were placed in the terrace house suits, which are old terrace houses converted to self contained suites, the kitchens are a little dated, as we were only staying overnight and didn't use the kitchen, all was okay, the room was clean and we'll appointed the bed comfortable and bathroom as with the kitchen a bit dated but all clean and neat.
Reception staff were, friendly and willing to help at all times nothing seemed to much trouble. We used the restaurant for breakfast only, the restaurant staff helpful and friendly, a good selection of food and was buffet style set beside the pool...quite nice.
Next time in Sydney? We'll try the hotel rooms rather than the terrace house suites.
We will stay again. Yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in Sydney's colourful past in The Rocks. Select from Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney's unique offing of historic Terrace Houses, One bedroom apartments and spacious Studio Rooms. This 61 room boutique hotel is a hidden treasure, the Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney is only moments from Circular Quay, the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Toga Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Sydney
- Sydney Clarion Collection
- Clarion Sydney