Nice hotel, big well maintainrooms. Simply awesome views with a good location but a bit further out than other hotels yet still walkable.
Downsides were a poor fitness room and equipment and most of all charging a very high currency conversation rate on my credit card at checkout.. Nearly 10% higher than the actual exchange rate. When I asked about this they made the correction but keep an eye out for that.
- Also Known As:
- Sebel Pier 1 Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Sydney Hotel
- Sebel Pier One Hotel Sydney
- Pier One Sydney
- Sydney Sebel Pier One
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection® is ideally located on the magnificent Sydney waterfront close to the Southern pylon of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Boutique in size, our hotel features 189 unique federation style rooms with contemporary chic furnishings from the stunning, stylish absolute waterfront Suites through to our Eastern facing Heritage rooms. In the heart of the Rocks our location offers the perfect accommodation base for exploring Sydney or getting friends together for a special event or Sydney wedding. Our on-site restaurant, Front, offers you the ultimate open air dining experience with full panoramic views of Walsh Bay. Guests can also enjoy a drink in style at Front Bar. This luxury hotel in Sydney also offers a smoke-free environment, valet parking, 24-hour security and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.