Location is interesting, in an old pier and in walking distance of the main attractiions and the Rocks. Rooms are very bright, the ones on the third floor have a tall ceiling, but one cannot open the windows to let in the Ocean breeze (why?). Location is quiet, quality is average.
Was struggling with the internet connections: cable in the room won't work and the WiFi only intermittently and after many tries (front desk said "it is because of the location of the room" which was right in the centre of the building. The price to book the board room was initially exorbitant. So overall you might find better places for business stays (that is if you need access and business facilities). Breakfast and food is average.
- Also Known As:
- Sebel Pier One Sydney Hotel
- Sebel Pier 1 Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Hotel Sydney
- Pier One Sydney
- Sydney Sebel Pier One
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Sebel Pier One Sydney is Sydney's first over-water hotel. It is a spectacular mix of the latest contemporary design and heritage charm, right beside the Harbour Bridge in an old shipping wharf.Its emphasis on design creates a hotel like no other, from a glass-floored lobby that enables guests to gaze down into the waters of Sydney Harbour, to fully refurbished guest rooms with original wooden beams, steel trusses and contemporary lifestyle furnishings. Our 7 new suites (4 with huge balconies)have recently been written up by Forbes Magazing as among the top 5 suites in Sydney. Alfresco dining is at its finest in our signature restaurant "FRONT". The restaurant revels in spectacular harbour views over Walsh Bay. Enjoy modern global cuisine by the spectacular backdrop of Sydney Harbour. Accommodation choices at The Sebel Pier One Sydney include 189 rooms and suites, some on the Harbour Bridge side of the hotel and others overlooking the serenity of Walsh Bay. All accommodation rooms at the Sebel Pier One are non-smoking.The Sebel Pier One has its very own harbourside pontoon, where Guests can arrive in style by water taxi or private yacht, or travel by water to their favourite harbourside destination. For an unforgettable getaway, on the most famous and mosdt beautiful harbour in the world, you need look no further than The Sebel Pier One Sydney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, ACCOR, Olotels, Otel, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Sebel Pier One Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.