“Lovely Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seasons Darling Harbour

You added Seasons Darling Harbour to your Saves list
Seasons Darling Harbour
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   38 Harbour St, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia (Formerly Clarion Suites)   |
Ranked #114 of 184 Hotels in Sydney
Cairns, Australia
“Lovely Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

My girlfriend and I had a Lovely stay at the hotel. Quiet room with a mini kitchen and separate bedroom. Room was clean with nice amenities. Staff were kind and hotel was close to the hussle and bussle of town.

Room Tip: Didn't get a chance to use Restaurant facilities.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Yannick D, Manager at Seasons Darling Harbour, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Darrin,

Thank you for your lovely review you posted onto Trip Advisor. It is gratifying to read you enjoyed your stay with us.

The One Bedroom Suites at the Seasons Darling Harbour all come with a full Kitchen, spacious lounge area and with a separate bedroom. I am happy you found our apartment layout to be comfortable for you and your partner.

Your wonderful comments in relation to the room cleanliness and staff, will certainly be passed on to the Housekeeping and Front Desk team.

Thank you again for your review & I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Best Regards

Manager at Seasons Darling Harbour

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was perfectly tucked away in the CBD. Our room was relatively small but quite cozy, enough for two people. Bed was made each day and the Concierge was helpful with our tours. The mini bar was a little limited but affordable. (Get some Bacardi!) Great stay!

• Stayed February 2014
Yannick D, Manager at Seasons Darling Harbour, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear JanDav1969,

Thank you for your lovely review you posted on Trip Advisor. It is great to hear your enjoyed your stay with us at the Seasons Darling Harbour.

I agree with you, the hotel is well positioned in a vibrant area of Darling Harbour and China Town. Thank you for your comments regarding our wonderful concierge services, I will certainly pass your comments across to the team.

Thank you for your mini bar suggestion. It is worth reviewing, to see if there are any other exciting items we can add in!

Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Stayed at the Seasons Hotel in Darling Harbour now for the second time, and love it's location. Attended the Hillsong conference close by. The hotel was lovely with friendly staff. Room was clean with adequate facilities. The roof top pool was a bit of a hike to get to though. Will stay again on our next trip

Room Tip: Cannot remember our room number, but it had a separate lounge from the bedroom.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Samuel,

Thanks for the review, and thank you for staying with us at the Seasons Darling Harbour for the second time! It is great to have our guests return time and time again.

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding the staff and I am happy your enjoyed your stay with us again. Yes, the pool is a little exercise to get too I agree! I hope you enjoyed the facilities though.

I hope the Hillsong Conference went well!

Looking forward to have you stay with us again soon.

Kindest Regards

Manager of Seasons Darling Harbour
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

I don't normally leave bad reviews as never had much to complain about ... Our stay at the seasons was awful where do I start ? 1st our toilet leaked constantly and took ages to flush, toilet door handle was broken so could not close. Than we noticed a cool breeze through out the room and how loud the outside noise was. Our window was broken jammed with a bit of cupboard. I rang the front desk that was a waste of time they told me, they could do nothing as we were only staying one night... Should that even matter? They brought us one extra blanket they looked like a dog blanket !! Never will I stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Robyngr,

Thank you for your feedback you have posted to Trip Advisor.

I sincerely apologise for the inconveniences you faced during your stay with us. I can assure you I have investigated and passed on your comments to the appropriate Department Managers for review.

At the Seasons Darling Harbour, we like to pride ourselves on the quality and services we provide, it is disappointing we have not been able to deliver this, this time round.

I sincerely hope you would re-consider, and choose to stay with us again in future, in order for us to offer you the comfortable stay you deserve.

Thank you again for your review.

Folkestone, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We booked this hotel based on the information on the web site but apart from its great location we did not find it matched the 4*plus in any way. Our room was really shabby with stains and marks all over the walls, skirting boards bathroom and door. We only stayed one night thank goodness. We did try to contact the hotel on a number of occasions but sadly they have chosen to ignore all of our correspondence.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear MLA11,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor, and thank you for staying with us at the Seasons Darling Harbour.

I sincerely regret you did not enjoy your stay with us at the hotel. I can assure your feedback and inspection of the apartment you occupied has taken place to ensure all issues mentioned were corrected.

Unfortunately my Front Office Manager including myself, did not receive any feedback via email or other means, at the time you stayed with us. However I apologise for what may have gone wrong with us.

I hope you would re-consider and choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Sydney.

Once again, my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you were faced with.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

My job takes me travelling around Australia quite frequently. A lot of the time, I'm only ever in one place for a day or two before moving on. I was fortunate enough to have a week in Sydney, just last month, and I was told about Seasons Darling Harbour, by a friend who had stayed recently. 2 words...Simply stunning! The view from my window was absolutely amazing, the staff were incredibly helpful, and the bed...I don't think I have EVER slept that well in the 10 years I've been doing my job!! This hotel really made my stay in Sydney that much more enjoyable!

Room Tip: This was my first time in a hotel, but I did manage to speak to a few regulars, and they had no comp...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Pradeep,

Thank you for the wonderful review you have posted on Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure to read you enjoyed your stay with us at the Seasons Darling Harbour. The hotel is positioned in a fantastic location and 'YES' our beds always receive tremendous compliments!

I will pass kind words across to the team!

I do hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again whether being for business or pleasure.

Thank you again for your kind review.

Newick, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights after a month in NZ. It was our first taste of Oz. The location is great for easy access to all the wonderful things to do in the city. Our room on the 8th floor was quite large, but very tired. The carpet was worn, the bathroom units were warped and damaged by water. There was no extractor fan, so the bathroom got very damp. The bed was comfortable. The wifi was expensive & the PC in reception would not work. Disappointing... Do visit the Queen Victoria Mall & see the talking dog and the 2 clocks inside...the free walking tour advertised on the city map was very good too.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Yannick D, Manager at Seasons Darling Harbour, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Melanie2109,

Thank you for your review you posted from your stay with us at the Seasons Darling Harbour.

I am happy to read you found the apartment to be quite spacious and our bedding to be comfortable which we are always complimented on.

Thank you for the points you raised regarding the apartment condition. I am happy to announce that we have recently changed some of the furniture pieces at the property, and we are also looking at a bathroom upgrade to improve our overall apartment presentation. I do however sincerely apologise that you were not completely satisfied during your time with us.

I hope your stay with us hasn't permanently marred your option of the Seasons Darling Harbour and that if you're down travelling in Sydney/Australia in future, you would stay with us once again.

Manager at Seasons Darling Harbour

Been to Seasons Darling Harbour? Share your experiences!