We were between two minds whether we would stay near to the rocks, but looking back we were delighted by this central location in the city. Both the harbour and The Rocks are within easy walking distance. It was also central for exploring other areas of the town such as China Town and Oxford Street.
We were on Honeymoon and got upgraded to a park view room including breakfast. This was a great addition, as the buffet breakfast offered some excellent options and filled us up for the start of a busy day touring.
The room and bathroom were very spacious. There was a fully stocked, but super expensive mini bar. The room was so comfortable that it was difficult to leave the room. The pool on the top floor provided a beautiful vista of the city landscape. The pool was a very good size, while the changing rooms were very clean and well equipped.
Overall an excellent stay with very efficient and friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton On The Park, Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sheraton On The Park, Sydney Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Sydney
- Sheraton Sydney
- Sydney Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm Australian welcome at the five-star Sheraton on the Park. Located directly opposite Hyde Park, the tree-lined oasis in the heart of Sydney, our hotel is a great destination to connect with friends, family, and colleagues. From the moment you walk through our grand entrance, you will enjoy all that our Sydney hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Starwood APAC, Amex, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton on the Park, Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.