Just spent 3 wonderfull nights in Sydney. Decided to spoil ourselves at this wonderful hotel. The room was huge with a separate bathroom that had a walk in shower that could accomodate 5 with comfort. Although it was expensive it was worth ever penny. The food was perfect and the service from all departments is exceptional.
The hotel overlooks Hyde Park and is in walking distance of all the major sights including the bridge, the opera house and darling harbour from where you can take a ferry over to Mannly which is well worth the time. All in all a great place to stay if you are ever in Sydney.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton On The Park, Sydney Hotel
- Sheraton On The Park, Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sheraton Hotel Sydney
- Sheraton Sydney
- Sydney Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm Australian welcome at the five-star Sheraton on the Park. Located directly opposite Hyde Park, the tree-lined oasis in the heart of Sydney, our hotel is a great destination to connect with friends, family, and colleagues. From the moment you walk through our grand entrance, you will enjoy all that our Sydney hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Otel, Expedia, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton on the Park, Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.