Never thought coming from America I would bump into celebrities at a Sheraton, but web did. I always like to give good qualities first because there is always good in everything.
We stayed for 3 nights in a standard room with 2 children under 3... :)
Room was large enough to fit suitcases and have floor space to play. We even fit a crib. Shower, bed and desk area all great. Air in the room and view excellent. It's a perfect spot to take the kids across the street to Hyde Park and run around, people watch or view Anzac memorial.
Staff and executive club was great. Perfect spot for quick breakfast.
Fitness area was average but easy, clean and descent equipment.
Only complaint was the mediocrity of the coffee. It was probably the worst I've had in Australia but, it's a hotel not a coffee bar.
Thank you Sheraton for making our family stay beautiful and memorable over Boxing Day
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton On The Park, Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sheraton On The Park, Sydney Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Sydney
- Sheraton Sydney
- Sydney Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm Australian welcome at the five-star Sheraton on the Park. Located directly opposite Hyde Park, the tree-lined oasis in the heart of Sydney, our hotel is a great destination to connect with friends, family, and colleagues. From the moment you walk through our grand entrance, you will enjoy all that our Sydney hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Starwood APAC, Priceline, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton on the Park, Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.