This is probably the nicest, most luxurious hotel I've ever had the good fortune to enjoy. I wish my stay had been longer than a single night.
The good things that I could say are probably endless, but here are some of my favourites:
- the swimming pool, surrounded by glass, affording amazing views out across Sydney while you swim.
- the his and hers change rooms for the pool with lockers, steam room, showers etc. Classy, elegant, enjoyable and stocked with all the little things you might need.
- the rooms are beautifully furnished, spacious, and grand.
- friendly reception, very professional.
- located right in the heart of Sydney's CBD, opposite the park and only a very short stroll from Pitt St mall and the other delights of the city.
- we paid about $300 for the night on a secret deal, so the value for money was truly astounding.
Seriously, this place is majestic. A perfect stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm Australian welcome at the five-star Sheraton on the Park. Located directly opposite Hyde Park, the tree-lined oasis in the heart of Sydney, our hotel is a great destination to connect with friends, family, and colleagues. From the moment you walk through our grand entrance, you will enjoy all that our Sydney hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton on the Park, Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton On The Park, Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sheraton Hotel Sydney
- Sheraton Sydney
- Sydney Sheraton