I stayed at the Mantra 2 Bond St Sydney for one night in July 2009. The building is located on the corner of Bond and George Sts so is a very central location for everywhere in Sydney CBD. It is a very high rise building but the lifts were excellent and fast. The apartment (I stayed in a one bedroom apartment) was a good size, with entry hall (bathroom off this hall with laundry cupboard in bathroom), small kitchen, living room with dining table and a queen size bed room. The bathroom - only had a shower but good water supply and lovely shower products and a good hairdryer. The washing machine, dryer, ironing board, iron were all in a compact cupboard inside the bathroom I didn't check to see if washing machine powder was included (sorry!). The kitchen had a microwave, fridge, sink, dishwasher, pots/pans/cutlery/crockery etc for at least two people, stove top, oven, kettle, toaster. There was a full mini bar. The downside was there was only one tiny portion of long life milk in the fridge, enough for two cups of tea, but there is a 7 Eleven store about 50 metres from the hotel so milk could be got from there. The furnishings were lovely, in very good condition and felt quite opulent. Bedroom had a tv as well as another in the living area. A safe was inside the cupboard. Breakfasts were OK - continental style if you had it included in your room rate but a fuller menu for a la carte choice. The breakfast cafe had a very limited menu but there is also a good in-room dining service that was well priced. There aren't many restaurants located close to the hotel but taxis are always close by. The room was quiet (no view) and all in all I'd recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in central Sydney. It was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney is perfectly located close to Sydney Harbour and Circular Quay and is a minute away from the heart of Sydney's CBD. Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney's accommodation is ideal for singles through to groups of six with a variety of rooms including Executive Studios, One, and Two Bedroom Apartments, penthouses or junior suites, most with stunning Sydney city views. Please note no twin bedding available. All rooms are fully self-contained and feature broadband internet access, cable TV, in-house movies, mini bar and climate controlled air-conditioning. Guests will enjoy the Memento Bar & Kitchen located within the hotel and open for breakfast, lunch and a la carte dinner service 7 days a week. If you want to head out there is a host of multicultural cuisines at an array of restaurants and bars located within close proximity to Mantra 2 Bond Street. For those that have time to indulge in some leisure, the luxurious rooftop pool and spa is the ideal spot to relax while watching the world go by. Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney is perfectly positioned to take advantage of what Sydney has on offer. Enjoy a swim or some sightseeing at over 70 harbours and ocean beaches including the famous and iconic Bondi Beach. Entertainment is first class with an array of world-class theatres, museums and galleries spread across the city, but if shopping is on the cards the CBD is a shopper's paradise with a number of department stores, one of a kind boutiques and designer fashions. The Rocks sits just north of the CBD and is the perfect blend of old and new in Sydney with beautiful buildings, shops, pubs and restaurants. Guests must present a credit card upon arrival and Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney has a no cash policy. If you elect to pay your account by credit card or other card using a credit payment facility, Mantra Group reserve the right to charge a payment processing fee in order to cover its associated administrative cost. Payment made by MasterCard/Visa/Amex/Diners will incur a 2% surcharge. Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney is a NON SMOKING hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Mantra 2 Bond Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Hotel Sydney
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney
- Saville Hotel Sydney