Very large apartment style room which was really well equipped - even a washing machine, dryer and dishwasher - plus the detergents as well.
Fantastic base for a stay in this wonderful city, located only 10 minutes from Circular Quay. Just what you need for a city stay as there is space to relax when tired.
I would not stay anywhere else.
Only problem was chargeable wifi in the room - which didn't seem to work anyway but free wifi was offered in the reception area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney is perfectly located close to Sydney Harbour and Circular Quay and is a minute away from the heart of Sydney's CBD. Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney's accommodation is ideal for singles through to groups of six with a variety of rooms including Executive Studios, One, and Two Bedroom Apartments, penthouses or junior suites, most with stunning Sydney city views. Please note no twin bedding available. All rooms are fully self-contained and feature broadband internet access, cable TV, in-house movies, mini bar and climate controlled air-conditioning. Guests will enjoy the Memento Bar & Kitchen located within the hotel and open for breakfast, lunch and a la carte dinner service 7 days a week. If you want to head out there is a host of multicultural cuisines at an array of restaurants and bars located within close proximity to Mantra 2 Bond Street. For those that have time to indulge in some leisure, the luxurious rooftop pool and spa is the ideal spot to relax while watching the world go by. Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney is perfectly positioned to take advantage of what Sydney has on offer. Enjoy a swim or some sightseeing at over 70 harbours and ocean beaches including the famous and iconic Bondi Beach. Entertainment is first class with an array of world-class theatres, museums and galleries spread across the city, but if shopping is on the cards the CBD is a shopper's paradise with a number of department stores, one of a kind boutiques and designer fashions. The Rocks sits just north of the CBD and is the perfect blend of old and new in Sydney with beautiful buildings, shops, pubs and restaurants. Guests must present a credit card upon arrival and Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney has a no cash policy. If you elect to pay your account by credit card or other card using a credit payment facility, Mantra Group reserve the right to charge a payment processing fee in order to cover its associated administrative cost. Payment made by MasterCard/Visa/Amex/Diners will incur a 2% surcharge. Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney is a NON SMOKING hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mantra 2 Bond Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Hotel Sydney
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney
- Saville Hotel Sydney