I stayed with a friend who was travelling interstate. There was more than enough room for both of us. We had a kitchen(ette), comfy bed, then some sitting around near the window. Actually, it's quite big!
We didn't spend a great deal in the hotel, but it's location was superb and meant The Rocks, Darling Harbour and Pitt St Mall were all a very close walk.
I also feel the hotel would be a great place for business travellers to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney is perfectly located close to Sydney Harbour and Circular Quay and is a minute away from the heart of Sydney's CBD. Mantra 2 Bond Street's accommodation is ideal for singles through to groups of six with a variety of rooms including Executive Studios, One, and Two Bedroom Apartments, penthouses or junior suites, most with stunning Sydney city views. Please note no twin bedding available. All rooms are fully self-contained and feature broadband internet access, cable TV, in-house movies, mini bar and climate controlled air-conditioning. Guests will enjoy the Memento Bar & Kitchen located within the hotel and open for breakfast, lunch and a la carte dinner service 7 days a week. If you want to head out there is a host of multicultural cuisines at an array of restaurants and bars located within close proximity to Mantra 2 Bond Street. For those that have time to indulge in some leisure, the luxurious rooftop pool and spa is the ideal spot to relax while watching the world go by. Mantra 2 Bond Street is perfectly positioned to take advantage of what Sydney has on offer. Enjoy a swim or some sightseeing at over 70 harbours and ocean beaches including the famous and iconic Bondi Beach. Entertainment is first class with an array of world-class theatres, museums and galleries spread across the city, but if shopping is on the cards the CBD is a shopper's paradise with a number of department stores, one of a kind boutiques and designer fashions. The Rocks sits just north of the CBD and is the perfect blend of old and new in Sydney with beautiful buildings, shops, pubs and restaurants. Guests must present a credit card upon arrival and Mantra 2 Bond Street has a no cash policy. If you elect to pay your account by credit card or other card using a credit payment facility, Mantra Group reserve the right to charge a payment processing fee in order to cover its associated administrative cost. Payment made by MasterCard/Visa/Amex/Diners will incur a 2% surcharge. Mantra 2 Bond Street is a NON SMOKING hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mantra 2 Bond Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Hotel Sydney
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney
- Saville Hotel Sydney