What I liked about this hotel:
Modern and well appointed, has a small kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher, it is adjacent to Wynyard Station, very centrally located. Has washing machine although I didn't use it on this trip.
What I didn't like:
Small bed (not King like we are used to), low water pressure, cafe downstairs was plain and uninviting.
We requested a quiet room and did not have a problem with noise from the street.
After we left the hotel, we found the invoice was not itemised which is needed for our expense claim. A call to the hotel resulted in the full bill being sent to my email within minutes. Well done.
We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney is perfectly located close to Sydney Harbour and Circular Quay and is a minute away from the heart of Sydney's CBD. Mantra 2 Bond Street has a sense of cosmopolitan style with over 170 spacious executive studios, one, and two bedroom apartments, penthouses or junior suites, most with stunning Sydney city views. Please note no twin bedding available. Guests will enjoy the Lobby Cafe & Bar located within the hotel, or a host of multicultural cuisines at an array of restaurants and bars located within close proximity to Mantra 2 Bond Street. For those that have time to indulge in some leisure, the luxurious rooftop pool and spa is the ideal spot to relax while watching the world go by. Guests must present a credit card upon arrival and Mantra 2 Bond Street have a no cash policy. If you elect to pay your account by credit card or other card using a credit payment facility, Mantra Group reserve the right to charge a payment processing fee in order to cover its associated administrative cost. Payment made by MasterCard/Visa/Amex/Diners will incur a 2% surcharge. Mantra 2 Bond Street is a NON SMOKING hotel. Maintenance Advise: Mantra 2 Bond Street has announced the first stage of a million dollar refurbishment to commence 4 May 2014. The street level restaurant and lobby will undergo a transformation to create a stylish new look in keeping with its urban location and create a functional and contemporary space for guests and is due for completion late July 2014. Minimal disruption for guests will occur during the two month refurbishment process with works taking place from 8am and no later than 5pm Monday - Friday. As all food and beverage service will cease during this period (including room service), charge back facilities with a nearby restaurant have been arranged. A 'pantry service' will also be available offering breads, cereals, fruit, pasta sauces and condiments. We thank you for your patience during this period and look forward to bringing you an exciting new dining experience at Mantra 2 Bond Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mantra 2 Bond Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Hotel Sydney
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney
- Saville Hotel Sydney