- the view from our two bedroom apartment was amazing, perfect views of the Harbour Bridge, the Opera House and Circular Quay
- the price for the room was good value and perfect for a family holiday
- the room itself was spacious with good facilities. It was handy to have the little kitchen when travelling with small children.
- the pool was also nice and with small children it was great to have an indoor pool and not worry about sunburn.
- The offerings at breakfast were a bit disappointing for the price, next time we probably would go elsewhere.
- In general the furnishings are looking a bit tired and in need of freshening up
- The service was a bit poor at times, particularly room service. Food took over 1/2 hour to arrive.
- In general the room service menu was disappointing. We sometimes like to have restaurant-style meals delivered after the children were in bed but the options were very limited.
- There was a reasonable amount of noise from surrounding rooms through the plumbing. It was enough to disturb sleep when someone in a neighbouring room had a shower and in the case of the room above, flushed the toilet.
Overall we did enjoy our stay and for the price would definitely stay there again and recommend to others.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Quay West Suites Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Quay West Hotel Sydney
- Quay West Sydney