We stayed in Sydney for 4 nights on our Honeymoon, the Novotel on Darling Harbour was perfect for location. The hotel didn't recognise the honeymoon offer we had selected with our travel provider so no surprises for room type, or in the room, only real downside after that was we backed on to the lift shaft so had the constant drown of the lifts, but i was too jet lagged to care!
The hotel i'd describe as a business hotel, the rooms were average and the communal areas appeared rather dark and dated with their brown walls! However this was just a base for us so we didn't worry too much.
Breakfast at the hotel was pretty much the same as most hotels, only fault in this area was the breakfast layout meant everyone was gathered in one area for their cold breakfasts (seperate hot servery) and annoying toasters that gave you nothing but warm bread!
Visit Paddy's Market for a fun experiance, take in a meal at Steersons for the best steak ever, and if you can afford it then a meal at Centrepoint is a must! Particularly at sunset!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm welcome and stunning view of Darling Harbour and the city skyline at the Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour, proudly located in one of the world's great waterfront destinations. Connected via undercover walkway to Harbourside Shopping Centre, you can walk right outside our doors to an array of restaurants and clubs along with Sydney's premier attractions. Venture over to Sydney City and Darling Harbour, pay a visit to Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, get up close and personal with a Koala at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, walk under water at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium or experience world-renowned exhibits at Powerhouse and National Maritime Museums. Modern and comfortable, the hotel provides a variety of facilities and services all for our guests' well being - Business Centre, 24-hour room service, The Ternary - our brand new restaurant offering Asian & Grill Kitchens along with a Wine Bar & Charcuterie and great recreational facilities including swimming pool, gymnasium and an outdoor tennis court. From our convenient and comfortable accommodations to a myriad of free entertainment and festivals in the precinct, embrace the vibrancy of Sydney at Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney On Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- Novetel Sydney
- Accor Sydney On Darling Harbour
- Sydney Novotel
- Darling Harbour Novotel