Rooms are impeccably clean and spacious. Designer armchair and office chair. TV programmes are limited with no easy way to change channels or play your own videos on the television.
Wifi is paid service and is very pricey. So what you do is busy subscribe to boingo Asia Pacific for $12 a month and get unlimited wifi! Very value for money!
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney On Darling Harbour Hotel
- Novotel Sydney On Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- Novetel Sydney
- Novotel Sydney
- Accor Sydney On Darling Harbour
- Sydney Novotel
- Darling Harbour Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour is a 4.5 star hotel surrounded by the premier attractions of Sydney including the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Powerhouse and National Maritime Museums, Star City Casino and the Entertainment Centre. The hotel has direct access to transport, making this the ideal location for business trips, holidays and city breaks. With 525 rooms boasting panoramic views of the city or towards Olympic Park, the hotel features a restaurant, bar, pool, tennis court, gym and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.