1. Location is pretty good, easy walking distance to Darling Harbour.
2. Spacious apartment, plenty of storage space.
3. Bed was comfortable.
4. Linen and towels were fresh and clean (although you don't get any fresh ones unless you ask for them).
1. It STUNK. We were on the fourth floor and the entire floor had a dreadful odour, particularly inside the room. The air conditioning was on when we arrived and thinking that may have been the source of the smell, we turned it off and opened every window. It didn't help.
2. The apartment had no balcony and was facing the very busy road and office buildings with their bright lights streaming through the windows all night. The room was filthy, particularly the walls and windows, covered in grime. I'm assuming it had accumulated from the busy roads surrounding (and over the top of) the motel.
3. The bathroom. There was a huge step to get into or out of the bath (shower combo) - and the bath itself was very slippery (we slipped over 3 times, thankfully didn't hurt ourselves). The worst part however was the ceiling height. My husband is 6'2" in height and while I consider him to be really tall he isn't really in comparison to most men. He hit his head on the ceiling every time he had a shower - the ceiling is ridiculously low once you've stepped into the bath. Having to shower hunched over is absurd.
Whilst it was reasonably cheap it was far too nasty. Won't be going back there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Napoleon on Kent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoleon On Kent Sydney
- Napoleon On Kent Hotel Sydney