Good position, friendly and helpful staff. Room was clean and well equipped although I had to buy a week's wi-fi and in this day and age you expect to get free wi-fi wherever you go. Weights equipment in the gym needs updating, but there's a nice pool area etc...
The hotel is a stone's throw from Darling Harbour (5 mins walk) and Town Hall station (2 mins up the road), so very handy for a daily commute to N Sydney. There's a great Thai restaurant called 'Home' just round the corner (left out of the entrance and then first left and over the road) and some really nice eateries in Darling Harbour itself.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Medina Grand Sydney Hotel
- Medina Grand Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Medina Grand Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Toga Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.