I was on holiday with my cousins and sibling in Sydney from 9 to 13 June 2013. Initially I tried to get an apartment located along Darling Harbour but they were all fully booked. Adina Apartment Hotel was the closest thing left so decided to book it. And we were glad we did.
- Very close to both Darling Harbour and the CBD shopping district of QVB, the Strand Arcade and Westfield Sydney (both within 5-10 min walk).
- We booked the 2-bedroom apartment and it was enormous. There was a living room, fully-functional kitchenette, 2 bathrooms, washing machine and dryer.
- The view was amazing, especially from the 27th floor apartment we were staying in. Definitely value for money.
- Town Hall train station is just across the road, and there are a number of convenience stores nearby to stock up on whatever it is you need.
- The staff were friendly and both checking-in and out were smooth.
- There are only two elevators servicing the rooms and they take awhile going up and down. Might have to wait if there is a big convention going on in the hotel.
- Internet wifi rates were pretty expensive compared to other hotels I've stayed in Sydney.
This is definitely one of the hotels I would look up if I do come back to Sydney in the future.