“Good costumer Service saves the day!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney

Save Saved
You added Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney to your Saves list
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   511 Kent & Bathurst Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia (Formerly Medina Grand Sydney)   |
Ranked #26 of 182 hotels in Sydney
Perth, Australia
“Good costumer Service saves the day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

It was my first time staying at this hotel but I will be a return customer! The room and overall experience was satisfactory, but it was the friendly and helpful costumer service by an employee, Robyn, that really made my visit. Robyn was full of information and willing to lend a hand!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
APILARSKI, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Dear KatPR H,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback.

Thank you very much for naming Robyn to be a standout Team member. I can assure you that Robyn is delighted you have found her service to be so exceptional. Please be assured I will share your feedback with all departments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, sometime in the future.

757 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Vantaa, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed with our friends for two nights (Mardi Grand week-end, prices out of this world!) in a two bedroom apartment and enjoyed, most of all, the fantastic view from the panorama window, but next to that all the facilities this superb apartment hotel offered us. The first day, it rained cats and dogs, so we decided to fully enjoy the good company of our friends in the best possible environment. Next day the rain allowed us to enjoy the vicinity of Queen Victoria Building and Darling Harbour. Great place to spend the week-end!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Tuula K,

Thank you for posting the comments regarding your recent stay at the Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney.

I appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience with us. I am happy to see that you have found our hotel comfortable, well maintained and clean and that the view from our Premier Two Bedroom Apartment room type was amazing.

We hope to welcome you back to the Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney in the not to distant future.

I wanted to assure you that any feedback is of the highest value to us, so if you would like to discuss any part of your stay in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Had never stayed there before but will definitely go back.
Was greeted upon arrival by a lovely girl called Robyn. After a quick chat I was all checked in and she also advised me I was given an upgrade.
The room was honestly way more than I needed but was excellent. Massive living area, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the kitchen.I couldn't fault the place.
The location was great. 5min walk to darling harbour and convenience stores everywhere for any minor needs.
All the staff I delt with were excellent and more than accommodating.
Thanks again, great place to stay!

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Matt O,

Thank you so much for your very nice feedback.

I am very pleased that you have acknowledged both our team and the facilities in such a nice way. I will make sure that our entire team will get to celebrate Robyn's success in style. We are very proud and happy for her. I will personally share your comments with all departments. Feedback like yours makes us very proud.

We will be very happy to welcome you at the hotel again and will endeavour to ensure that your next visit will be as enjoyable as the one that you have described above.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

We decided to take a family long weekend in Sydney at short notice. After calling a few places to find accomodation for us (a family of 5 with youngest child 2 years of age) we were lucky enough to find a 2 bedroom apartment here. Andy Choi was on the desk the day I called looking for accomodation and he spent a great deal of time discussing the location of the hotel and how it was ideal for a family trip. I told him that we were taking a family vacation to sydney (we are from melbourne) to celebrate my birthday and he even managed to upgrade us to a larger suite and gave me a lovely bottle of wine as a birthday gift from the hotel. We had a great time. The rooms were great and the hotel location was perfect for a young family sightseeing trip to sydney. We can't say enough good things about the place or about Andy who made us feel completely relaxed, comfortable and at home. If your planning a trip to sydney stay at this place and make sure you ask for Andy when calling to make your reservation. We loved it and will recommend it to all our friends. Thanks Andy, Robyn and all the team we had an awesome family long weekend and I celebrated a wonderful birthday.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Anthony D,

We are so happy that you decided to stay with us for such as special occasion and we are glad that your birthday weekend was such a pleasurable experience.

We would like to specifically thank you for the comments about our team members Andy and Robyn. I can assure you that they are delighted you have found their service so exceptional. We have celebrated their success and shared this story with the entire team.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

A one bedroom apartment with all the comforts of home. Well priced and a very short stroll to all that Darling Harbour has to offer. A further 10 minute walk to China town and around 15 to the Rocks.

I have stayed in heaps of hotels in Sydney and would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Drop down to one of the many open bars late afternoon for their happy hours or well priced drinks an...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Colinz795,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney.

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay and i am glad you found our hotel to be comfortable, well positioned and maintained.

It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and I hope we can welcome you at our hotel again very soon

Fort Lauderdale, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Upon our very early arrival, the hotel staff were friendly and offered to hold our bags until the room was ready. Our apartment was amazing; the view from the 26th floor was stunning, and the accommodations are spacious. I took advantage of the small fitness center, pool, and sauna the next morning. The location is premium: right next to Town Hall center with direct access to a large grocery store and the rail line. We were also within walking distance of Oxford for Mardi Gras! Just a few words of caution: the beds were a little hard and be aware that this is a bit of a do-it-yourself hotel. This means that you should rely on making your own reservations and that everything costs extra. We paid $60 for 3 days of unlimited internet access, and $.70 per local call (I believe). But considering the incredible rate we got by pre-paying, it was all more than worth it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Dear LionInFLL,

Thank you so much for your very nice feedback. We are all very happy that your visit to Sydney was such a great experience, also because of our hotel.
I'm also very pleased that you have found our hotel to be so well maintained, comfortable and in a great location.

Albert Pilarski
Hotel Manager
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have stayed at a couple of Adina Apartments and am always happy with the room size, layout, facilities, cleanliness and service. This one was no exception. Other than a slight miscommunication about my booking and that my room looked out to the next building's wall five metres away, it was great. Just what I needed. It is also well located with Darling harbour a short walk away. Circular quay is a little bit of a further walk but if you enjoy looking at shops and old buildings, you won't notice or mind the walk.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear HannahRandal,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our hotel to be so comfortable, well positioned and with nice rooms. Our Pemier Studio range or 1 and 2 bedroom standard and premier apartments range offer more living space, greater range of cooking facilities and/or laundry facilities. Such rooms would also offer much nicer views, where our premier type would offer great city skyline views. Our room and apartment range is well described on our website.

Albert Pilarski
Hotel Manager
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney

Been to Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney? Share your experiences!