“Will be back” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney

You added Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney to your Saves list
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   511 Kent & Bathurst Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000, Australia (Formerly Medina Grand Sydney)   |
Ranked #26 of 184 Hotels in Sydney
“Will be back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Thankyou for the upgrade from studio to 1b/r apt, such a lovely gesture since our flight home was cancelled for 2 nights due to bad weather. The staff were friendly and the views were wonderful, spanning Darlng Harbour to Kings Cross.
A delight to stay at Adina has all amenities in the room including washer & dryer, plus full kitchen.
A fantastic place to stay central to everything in the heart of Sydney.

• Stayed January 2013
APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Dear Yarni12,

Thank you for posting the comments regarding your recent stay at the Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney.

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our team to be helpful, friendly and that we did respond to your requests in timely fashion to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I also thank you for your comments on our rooms and location and that you have found Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney to be comfortable, well positioned and maintained.
We will be very happy to welcome you at the hotel again and will endeavour to ensure that your next visit will be as enjoyable as the one that you have described above.
I wanted to assure you that any feedback is of the highest value to us, so if you would like to discuss any part of your stay in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
San Dimas, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed 6 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment as there were 2 couples in our party, and it was heavenly. Upon arrival which was early, we tried to get our room but it unfortunately wasnt ready. We met Lisa, the hotel's assistant manager. We are so glad we did. She advised us what to do, places to go for dinner, and advised us to get a weekly transit pass. The mass transit system in Sydney is fantastic. Lisa upgraded us to corner apartment on the 21st floor and wowee it was simply put - spectacular. Everybody there was so accomadating, courteous, and friendly. The location was great and near almost everything. If ever in Sydney again, we would stay here in a heartbeat and I would advise anybody to be comfortable in doing the same..

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Steve E,

Thank you so much for your very nice feedback. We are all very happy that your visit to Sydney was such a great experience, also because of our hotel.
I'm also very pleased that you have acknowledged our team member in this way. I will make sure that our entire team will get to celebrate Lisa's success in style. We are very proud and happy for her. I will personally share your comments with all departments. Feedback like yours makes us very proud.

Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was for 5 nights with my family ( 2 adults & 3 children). It was very good. The apartment is well located, clean and spacious. I think there are better option for the same money, but this is a good option.

Dear Roberto C,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our hotel to be comfortable, well positioned and maintained and that you have enjoyed your stay. I'm glad that your family holiday was such a nice experience, also because of our hotel.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our hotel again.
Lisbon, Portugal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Very good hotel, where you get confort for the price you paid. Great location, friendly staff. Our room had a great view, good size and everything you wish for. It was the perfect place to stay in our first trip to Sidney.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Nuno M,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our hotel to be comfortable and well positioned and that you have enjoyed your stay. We are glad that your family's time at our hotel was so pleasant. I am also really happy that you have found our service to be exceptional. I will certainly pass your comments to all our team members.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our hotel again.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We are a family of four with two teenagers, on holiday for a week in Sydney, January 2013. We thououghly enjoyed our stay at at the Medina Grand. The location is excellent, just across the road from the Town Hall station, which includes a supermarket and a short walk to Darling Harbour. Staff were friendly and helpful and the room was spacious, clean and contained everything we needed (two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a full kitchen). There is a great cafe on the ground floor. We encountered two minor probems on the first night with one of the TV remotes and the hair dryer not working but the remote was fixed and a replacement hair dryer left in the room pomptly the next day. The pool is small, but great to cool off in. Overall, we would highly recommend this hotel as a great place to stay in an excellent location.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear Sue A,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback, so detailed feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our team to be helpful. I also thank you for your comments on our rooms and location and that you have found Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney to be comfortable, well positioned and maintained. We are glad that your family holiday was such a pleasurable experience at our hotel.

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Perfect location for walking almost anywhere. 10 minutes to Darling Harbour. Across the street from the metro. 5 minutes to Chinatown (more like "China street!") Short walk to shopping, grocery store, Sydney tower, Hyde Park, the museums. We walked the 30 minutes to Sydney Harbour on New Years' Eve with no problem. Stayed in a two bedroom apartment. Great size. Nothing fancy but clean. Nice having washer/dryer in the apartment. Balcony had a lovely view from 18th floor. Very nice front desk staff but always a line during the morning or evening so we waited for the off hours to ask for help. They booked our Blue Mountain tour for us and made good recommendations for dinner. Only complaint keeping this a 4 star was that the wireless was EXPENSIVE! They did offer 30 free minutes/day per room from the lobby. So only one of us could run down daily to check email. But this also meant we had to really unplug and enjoy vacation. Not a bad thing.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor to avoid hearing street noise as it's on a busy corner.
Dear Joyce I,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our hotel to be comfortable, well positioned and maintained and that you have enjoyed your stay. We have noted your comments regarding internet charges. I wanted to assure you that I will pass your comments on to the internet provider for Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney. I do however apologise for this part of your hotel experience.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Great location across the road from town Hall station walking distance to the Cbd and darling harbor with great views of the harbor
Room size was excellent and so was the price rooms had everything you needed and there was 24 hr service from the front desk

• Stayed January 2013
Dear A11y11A,

Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney

Been to Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney? Share your experiences!